Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New & Exciting

What a week! I hope everyone out there's doing alright. I'm just peachy! Anyhoo, I've been having a grand old time reading, and writing, and generally making a nuisance of myself. So what's new today? I've finally found a book worth reading!!! That's right, I've been completely out of material to read for almost a week.

*CRYING*

So what did I find? Excellent Question. This is the answer 'The Guardians of Ga'Hoole'. Cool right? This book series is suprisingly older and has all things to do with owls. That's right, the main character of this story is a barn owl. (Don't laugh) I've only now had a chance to read the first three pages, and that means a lot for me to suddenly start writing a review about it. I'm so excited I can't stand it! If this book could get to my house (I'm ordering it off Amazon) any faster I'd die of happiness. The story revolves around Soren, he is an orphaned barn owl and is taken by a group and schooled. But before long he realizes this school has sinister plans of their own, to take over Owldom.
Soren and his rag-tag team set out to find the Tree of Ga'Hoole and the Guardians, known to come to ones aid in times of need. I'm so excited about reading this story after hearing so many wonderful reviews about it. I hope to tell you more soon.

What's even neater about this book is that it is fact a soon to be movie. If you haven't seen the commercial here it is:


Until next time...

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment