Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Again!

Yeah, I know again. I keep changing my mind on how I want to make my blogger look like. But I thought this fit my personality better then black. And not to mention I couldn't help the header art that I found. Isn't it beautiful?! Yup, yup, I feel just like that sometimes, a nomad (in my own mind) wandering the landscape with nothing but the wind at my back. (Of course I wouldn't be carrying a sword, but a book. hahaha)

So with that in mind, I am in the mood to eat a lot of chocolate and finish my second draft of a very long book of mine. Don't ask why I'm even trying.

As for books I've read. Well, I just gave away my entire Nancy Drew series. (Feeling a bit lighter now.) So I'm kind of out of it right now. But I'll get a new book review soon.

Sincerely,

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment