Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

What Are Your Reading Quirks?

Alright, so I guess I'm in the blogging mood, but I'm just not wanting to review any books right now. Go figure. So let's talk about something that is slightly related to books, but not completely related.

What are you reading quirks? I've been reading a blog by Justine 'what-ever-her-name-is' (sorry can't remember her last name) and she had a guest blogger, Megan. (An author) and she started talking about her reading quirks. So why not find out all about yours.

Not until recently did I really pay attention to my quirks. Unfortunately my family and friends see them a lot and tell me I'm weird. (Like I don't know that!!!) So, what are your quirks? I have about six major ones.

1.) I grin like an evil genius when I read and everyone gives me the creeped out stare.

2.) I have a tendency to throw my book at a wall when something isn't going the way I want it to in the book. Then I pace the room huffing (angrily) about it and then go over the book, pick it up and read where I dropped it.

3.) I've got a bad habit of holding my breath during a tense situation.

4.) I bust out laughing when it's funny (which scares everyone around me because of it's spontaneous nature) and cry when a character dies. (Then I'm depressed for a week and can't stop thinking about the character.) I scream at the characters when their being idiots. (No duh! DON'T GO INTO THAT ROOM YOU IDIOT! THERE'S A MURDERER IN THERE!!!)

5.) I have to read the book in one sitting. No matter what, even if it takes me all night. (Meaning from 10 p.m. - 7:00a.m.) (Now you know why I'm the exhausted librarian. hahaha!!!)

6.) I never, ever, no matter what read the last page. Even if I'm dying to know the ending. IT IS TABOO!


So now you know mine, I'd love to know yours. Until next time...


The Egg Wolfing Exhausted Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment