Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

How To Train Your - Wait... WHAT?!

Howdy Guys,

So I'm in the blogging mood, you'll have to excuse my typing. I'm in a hurry, got work in two minutes. But I have to talk about this because it was a great movie. Yes that's right, librarian's see movies too. Especially one's based on books. So what movie am I talking about .

How to Train Your Dragon Original Movie Poster
How to Train You Dragon.

This movie was great, I laughed so hard I was crying literally. It had a good lesson in it about the importance of listening to others and being open minded to new ideas. The story revolves around Hiccup a young Viking that wants to hunt dragons. When he brings down the unknown type of dragon that has never been seen, he can't kill it and instead befriends it.

From here the story is beautifully done, and I won't tell you any more. And yes, like all good stories I cried at the end. I'm like my uncle, we are both cry babies. lol.

Until later...

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment