Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

These Crazy Librarians

Long time...

So what's been happening y'all? Well, for me I've been so busy I haven't been able to blog. (Go figure.) So my last blog was about kimono's and none to mention but mens kimonos. Well this week lets get back on a subject I'm familiar with, (not that Japanese culture isn't one of them) and talk about libraries. Yup that's right, libraries. As some of you might already know, and could have guessed because of my ADD, and constant jabbering about books that I'm a librarian. (I'm not the old granny here people.)

So what have I found so interesting that I must blog the whole world about it. Awe nothing much, other than this hilarious blog called: *drum roll please*

The Ranting Librarians

Yup that's right, these are three crazy, and sometimes rather hilarious librarians that give you a glimpse into the life of everyday librarians. They rant sometimes and rave others, but they aren't your typical glasses wearing, tight bun, smells-like-burnt-coffee ladies. They are hilarious, and funny to no end. So I highly recommend checking it out. As for books, that's next time, promise... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment