Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Men's Kimono

So I've been doing a lot of studying on the typical historical style Japanese wears, if you haven't noticed from the way my blog looks. (It's for a book I'm writing people.) So what did i find with talking about. On the net you'll notice that there are is a lot of information on how to wear a kimono for women, nothing for me. So guess what I found. Yup that's right, a video on the proper wears for men, and here it is!:



Since I've officially made my father a kimono. I'm proud to have been able to make the pants, like these in the video from nothing more then a picture. I'm VERY proud of myself and the eight yards of fabric it took. Well, I hope you enjoyed this informative video.

Until next time...

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian / Historian :P

No comments:

Post a Comment