Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Live Long, And Prosper

Well, I've finally gotten over my Japanese faze and have now been going through all of STAR TREK. Man does anyone ever take into consideration how cool Star Trek is!!! Okay, maybe I'm a big geek and fan of all things Sci-Fi, but I can't get those words out of my head now. BWAHAHAHA!!! I'm going to be going up to everyone I know saying that and doing the funky sign too.

Anyhoo, books, books, and a whole lot'a more books. Which one is it todee? Let's see, how about THIS one!!!

Lies: A Gone NovelLies by Michael Grant is a continuation of the Hunger Series, book three in the series. This on is so good, and very sci-fi too. To deals with a boy by the name of Sam and his girlfriend, (as well as some minor characters.) I don't want to give a lot away, but a lot is happening in Perdido Beach as well as the FAYZ. (Sorry if I got the name wrong, I've read about four books since this one. ^_~) Creatures are changing, people are changing, and not just that but Drake ISN'T DEAD!!! Oh my word what in the world will happen next is my question. Zil and the 'Human Crew' have set fire to Perdido Beach. (Idiots!!!) Everything is going chaotic and there's no stopping it. What lies outside the FAYZ and will they ever find their way out?

This is one of my all time favorite series, and I'm dying for the next book to come out. Sometimes next year... T_T This one I wouldn't suggest to young readers, but Young Adults, SINK YOUR TEETH IN IT!!! It's awesome... though a little too short for me. *crying again*

So Until Next Time...

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian...

No comments:

Post a Comment