Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Chills....

Alright, I've got the chills, call it anticipation, but it's finally been announced the 7th book in the Maximum Ride series! *breathing deeply*

I (as well as all those obsessive readers!) have been waiting to find out whats going to happen next. Especially *spoiler* after Fang ditches the Flock. I WANT to know what he KNOWS!!!! Also, you might be wondering what in the world is the title of this newly announced book. *clearing throat* ANGEL. Yup, that's right, the psychotic brat is back with vengeance and has her own title. *grrrr* I have nothing against her. (Except maybe trying to kill Fang and all.)

So what's the story behind this new (and maybe final) book? Well... that's where it gets sketchy. Sure I know what's going to happen, but should I tell the viewers of the blog.... nope. I will leave all of you in suspense before I tell. On word for you in your search for what the book is about... Britain.

Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 3Oh and also the new cover for the maximum ride manga is out, book three. I love these manga which is surprising for me. There are only a few exceptional manga I read, and Mr. Lee knows how to dish them out beautifully.

Until next time...

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment