Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Be a Member get a Book

Today we are doing something different. To all my followers and friends out there, I have some news for you! Those that don't know, I have set up a website dedicated to info on books, movies, and anything that pops into my brains at the moment. Yahoo!!!

I request of all my friends (you aren't a friend if you don't do this! I SWEAR!!!! haha, j.k.) Okay, getting on with it. If you will join my website, I will personally send you a free book provided in the list below. I'm dead serious too, no laughing at me. If you wish to join, just go to this link below.

My Website!


And once you have and you really want a free book. Serious here, here is a list of all the books, from my personal *crying* collection that I will send to you. Just comment on my blog here. If you really want one of these books, just e-mail me at this address - freebooks65@yahoo.com - with the book you want and a P.O. Box, or address you feel comfortable sending to. Hey, I know the crazies out there, I'm not dumb.

Book List:
(Click on them to see info)

Airman

Wake

Nancy Drew (Any of the series)


X-Men: Misfits

Girl In The Arena

The Reluctant Heiress

A Song of Summer

Ransom

So there you have it. Most of these books I've read, some I haven't had the privilege to yet. If you are interested and would like to join my website, go ahead, and remember to post a comment here letting me know you did. You have to act fast because like I said this is my personal collection, meaning first to join, first served. I've only got one of each. Until next time...

Yours Truly,

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment